MOSS is an OEM master at producing high quality, liquid stable substrates. We have a substrate for nearly any assay and any purpose. We also are equipped to produce custom bulk amounts including, but not limited to 500 liter drums, pallets of 20 liter cubes, or productions as low as 15 milliliters bottles. All labeling, bottling, and shipping can be customized.
MOSS Specialized Conjugates are produced in Homogeneous, Liquid Stable form in batches ranging from 10mgs to >1000mgs. They are suitable for use on various Immunoassay, Flow Cytometry and Multiplexing platforms such as Luminex*. MOSS conjugates produce exceptional signal-to-noise ratios and can be customized for maximum performance.
- Liquid stable for 48 – 60 months
- Customizable To Meet Your System Needs
- Excellent Lot-To-Lot Reproducibility
Moss stabilizing diluents preserves the functional integrity and activity of detection proteins at very dilute concentrations for long-term storage.
- Preserves enzymatic activity
- Assay compatible
- Cost reduction
Produce your own IgG conjugates. Conjugates are highly stable at working concentrations.
- For HRP, AP and Phycoerythrin
- Easy to use kits with multiple sizes
- From microgram to gram quantities
- Liquid stable reagents
- Reproducible, high activity
- Customize your IgG:label molar ratio